Ignitia is a web-based learning environment featuring a media-rich, online curriculum for grades 3 through 12. The courses can be accessed through any internet connection and browser using a personal computer (licensed for use by DNA). With 3-D animation, video clips, and other exciting multimedia, Ignitia is a wonderful Christian school curriculum for today's students.
Unlike traditional textbook curriculums, Ignitia has a diverse, vibrant mix of entertaining lessons, assignments, and quizzes. Fun-filled lessons are created to captivate students' attention and engage them in learning. Interactive learning games, web links, and off-computer projects create opportunities for in-depth study. Ignitia's cutting-edge curriculum was created to offer flexibility, convenience, and quality academics!
IGNITIA KEYS FOR SUCCESS
1. Ignitia offers the traditional core subjects plus a variety of MANY exciting electives.
2. Parents may check their students’ progress daily, if they desire.
3. Students are encouraged to work with onsite teachers for academic support.
4. Students may ask for alternate tests or quizzes to be assigned if their scores are low.
5. Students, with a 3.8GPA or higher, are allowed to work at their own pace to move forward as they master the concepts.
HIGH COURSE OFFERINGS*
English I • English II • English III • English IV
Algebra I • Algebra II • Calculus • Geometry • Integrated Math I • Pre-Algebra • Pre-Calculus • Trigonometry
Biology • Chemistry • Earth Science •
General Science I • General Science II •
General Science III • Physics
North Carolina History
Government and Economics
Twentieth Century American History
Bible Doctrine •
Christian Faith and Living •
New Testament Survey •
Old Testament Survey
American Literature • English Composition• Business Computer Information Systems • College Planner • Consumer Math • Digital Arts • Essentials of Business • Essentials of Communication
Family and Consumer Science
Foundations for Living • High School Health • Integrated Physics and Chemistry •
Song Writing 1&2 Music Appreciation • Music Theory
Personal Financial Literacy • Physical Education • Physical Fitness • The Story of the Constitution